About me

Let me talk about myself a bit. My name is Ridhi Singla, a clichéd North Indian Punjabi girl obsessed with shopping, clothes, footwear. I am always interested in new trends, what celebrities are wearing, what would suit me, etc. Naturally, I have been inclined towards fashion designing as an art and actually think I can do well there.

                                                                 

Unfortunately, my family being a traditional family, I was set on the path of being an engineer. I did my B.Tech in 2013 and then M.Tech. in 2015 from Chandigarh University as a Computer Science engineer. To be honest, I was never very inclined towards computers and coding but I went through the courses learning what I could and actually did well in my studies. I got placed after my B.Tech but opted to study further after discussing it with my family. Got placed in L&T after M.Tech in 2015. I got trained at Chennai and started working in Pune that year.



Shortly after that, I got married and opted to leave my job to take care of the household. I was actually relieved to not continue with nay coding any further. I lived in Mumbai for a couple of years and then shifted to Gurgaon in 2018. Went through some difficult 2-3 years post my marriage regarding my health. Eventually in 2020, I decided to finally pursue what I always wanted to - Fashion Designing. Thankfully, both my families supported me. And I took admission with Pearl Academy in Delhi Campus and that is what brings me here. I will be writing about my journey onto becoming one of the successful fashion designers in the country. Stay tuned for updates!

Comments

  1. very nice video and love to know about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very descriptive about you.....would love to meet you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was very nice hope to meet you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and very well explained about your life and your interest towards fashion. Nice to hear you and want to know more in person. Looking forward to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see you soon, ridhi. Welcome to the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Minimalism

Harmony